page enrolment, newington primary school

You can enrol your child at any time during the year. Before you enrol your child at Newington Primary School you are very welcome to take a tour of our school.

How to Enrol

To enrol your child in Newington Primary School you will need to fill out an enrolment form and provide us with important information about your child.

Enrolment forms are available at our school office or can be downloaded below. If you need an interpreter to help fill out the enrolment form, the school staff can help organise this for you.

pdfClick Here to download the Enrolment Form.



School Virtual Tour